Bad costumer support.

fail support - a post about fail support
@jimeny (640)
Israel
Okay, I've been playing this game for a while and have received a shietty costumer support. (I quitted that game after failing to get a reply in less than 2 months a while ago)Not only that "this game has a shietty costumer support" is a well known fact among most of the game users, it's apparently forbidden to say on the official forums that "It takes YEARS for the GMs to reply" (was a reply to "I need to talk to a GM kinda post. Was deleted, and a mod sent a warning to the poster [me] and a report to a GM. The post in the picture aint mine, but similar stuff have happened to me. Anyway, I'ma end my /rant here. What do you think of a company that behaves this way toward its users? Even if the game is free, should the costumer support be so... bad? Comment. p.s. this is the 2nd time I'm posting it cause the 1st time I forgot the pic.
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
Well i think the world customer service had dropped to bottom , thoese working in the reception simply do not give a heck to customer .