What do you love the most about My lot??

Do just post to earn? or even if you dont earn you will still post here? I love to be in Mylot because I can ask things I cant ask at home, or with my friends.and. I can express my opinion..
@bubbletush (1334)
Primary goal is to earn but I do not earn a lot really. Still I keep posting because I love the discussions posted by myLotters and the exchanges of ideas from people from different places.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, its same with me. Mylot is a place for me where I can tell anything I want, share anything that I can't even share with some of my closest pals. And without even knowing me, some of my valued mylotters give such a really good sugestions to me that I really appreciate. And along with these all the good part is that I get paid for what I really love to do and it even doesn't seem like the waste of time as well.
@yresh12 (3222)
The thing I love most in mylot is the new friends that I've come to know. I found them very funny and entertaining and when you get serious or sad. They are there to cheer you up.