A Jumper

Hi mylotters, Did you ever watch the movie, the Jumper? IF you are one of them, what you do in life? Rob a bank like he did? go and visit to different places? or rob an bank and give the money to the poor? or go to the mountain?
@danitykane (3192)
Oh I watched on the cinema like 2 years ago. I will not rob a bank...LOL I'd probably fight the bad guys all over the world. I'll find where the bad guys hide and disappear before their eyes.
I meant... I've seen that on the cinema..
@arunr175 (1679)
I have seen the film Jumper and I loved it. If I had the powers to teleport, I would definitely rob the Swiss bank and travel around the world and taste all kind of food available ...
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yes i have seen the jumper movie on numerous occasions ...i like watching it...but if i was a jumper i would love to go see different places...i would never rob a bank...i don't like a lier and certainly not a thief either...so i wouldn't wanna be one.