about No-Minimum.com

@drkraven (523)
Romania
Just cause i had a very nice dialogue with one of the support team... i need to post this cause it s a nice thing :) So i was banned from this program cause i was found with 2 accounts that had the same paypal email. After i tought about it i realised that some time ago i did have an account there but i didn t click and forgot about it.. So 2 days ago i joined under some friend and the next day i was banned :) It was in the Tos and the had to ban me :) After explaining this i got this mail saying : Hey it s easter go ahead and use your last account :) Cash and all i got it back :) Not that is a big thing but it s kinda rare in the ptc world :)
@1anurag1 (3581)
i think this is really very nice to know that they have done a good job for you and they have given your account back with the amount. i think they must be honesty with their job. i think it is good to continue with them if they are real. can you tell me more about them.
@drkraven (523)
not much to say that has not yet been presented in this post :) the payrate is quite small but they are secure and legit... the only way to make more money with them beeing lots of referalls :)
@sushie93 (1359)
• France
Hopefully, they are cool towards you! ^^ And they also pay! Because i received my payment just a few days ago.
@monouu (2612)
Yes no-minimum got nice support so as Donkeymails as they have the same admin. Donkeymails admin also solve my cashout problem when my request was cancel due to a misunderstanding. They're always willing to listen to your reason and accept it if they found it is true. Unlike many other sites which just label you as cheaters and refuse to listen to any explanation.
@mimiang (3779)
well. thanks for this information
@nhtpscd (1418)
I have been with them for a few years now and have never had a problem. I always get great responses to any inquiry I make. Yes not a big earner but still good to know you deffinately get paid quickly
@bucklord (349)
That's unfortunate. It seems like you made an honest mistake.
@jadchin (60)
• Mongolia
They banned me without warning.