are you happy and alone?

lol I know this cataglory is called "Lover" but what if you aren't looking and happy alone. I am just as happy if I were with someone or not. I like lots of space. How about you?
@dimple27 (31)
i do think that each person has to have someone to rely on.. you can be happy when alone depending upon your mood.. but it's lonely if you have no one to talk to or share your problems with.. how bout if we're old enough..who would take care of us.. i don't want to die alone..with no one loving me or with no one i loved..
@dhysanne (451)
I'm happy being single. Same with you I'm happy with or without someone. I'm not the type of "looking for someone". I just hope that someone to look for me. Now, I'm enjoying my life with my family, some trusted friends, online networking, and facebook.
From the time being,I feel so happy alone.I still can't understand why we are always afraid to be alone.There are so many benifits to be alone.I can do anything in anytime and needn't to think about others.It's really good feeling.But there are also a lot of people tell me that we can't stay alone and we have a parter in the end.
@anurag3786 (6275)
Yes i am really happy now..because we forget each other now.. but it takes sometimes to forget her.. but i control myself.. in that situations.. and now i think i am alone and really living a happy life.. have a nice day and keep mylotting always..