I got food poisoned yesterday
April 7, 2010 1:02am CST
I just would like to share this experience yesterday. When my grandma asked me to taste her dish "lechon paksiw" well it tasted good and I even ate a cup of rice with it. But the evening came when I felt nauseated and eventually vomited. I went to bed to sleep. Around 3am I started having LBM and until water stool dehydrated me throughout the day. Now I'm still recovering from it. My prime suspect was the "lechon Paksiw". I incvestigated this morning and found out that the lechon was already 13 days frozen in her fridge. sigh.
1 person likes this
7 Apr 10
OMG 13 days in fridge.....we must take care of that. even it is in fridge it is not suggested not eat food of that kind. well it happened to me once when i was in hostel.i dont know what was the reason exactly,but many students vomited after having dinner, news spreaded very fast that parents of all students called management and enquired about that,though its not that dangerous.later they took care of that and it was not repeated again.its a moment we wont forget.