PUBLIC that Conquer!

@adequee (204)
Malaysia
Public transport is considered by many as best choice to travel.we can choose to have taxi or mini bus or big bus or a four-wheeldrive car depend on the destination.we will not tired when arrive at the place we desired.but now a news that saying there some conductor of the public transport is getting bad such robbering and raping! sometimes kidnapping!..how safe is the public transport now?
@xasasa (323)
I think that we have to be careful however we travel. The economy is not helping with robberies. I think that the main thing people need to do is keep aware of their surrounding instead of being preoccupied with teir Ipod or texting on their cell phones.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
I live in a small town & we don't have any public transportation. I think things are getting bad w/everything nowadays. U surte did hear alot of bad things on the news.