Paid to Promote Users- Which are your favorite sites and why?

@jambi462 (4598)
Hello everyone I'm looking for some new paid to promote websites to join. I would love to join sites that have monthly click rewards or click contests but really any site that you think I should check out I will sign up for and see if it's worth my time. The sites I am already a part of are Mysticskingdom, E-Qoo2, Fusionmails, Oldamsterdampost, Trollmails, Firecrackeremail, and Butterfliesnroses. These are some of my favorite sites and if you have any sites similar or perhaps better then any of these I would love to join it. Also as a paid to promote user if you have any tips or advice that you could give to beginning paid to promote users I'm sure it would be helpful if you posted it here.
All need referrals for good earning, i am not into those, am happy with mylot my friend, slow but steady.. Thank you so much for sharing. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. . Cheers have a lucky day ahead.
@mabey1 (337)
hi,i'm loggid in several sites, but untill now there is one that i earned some disent money in a short perioud of time. if you are interested in this site here is the url where you can join my team. http://www.readbud.com/?ref=4632968
an interesting list of sites, check out my blog for more ideas on ways to earn online