My first review at ReviewStream

Mexico
Last week I found about ReviewStream here at myLot. I though on give it a try and wrote a quick review about the Four Queens Hotel & Casino at Vegas. After that I decided to wrote another one about an Ubuntu Server installation I just had made at work. Today, almost a week later I see that my Ubuntu Server review has been published and I've been paid 50 cents (wich I believe is the minimum). My Four Queens review has been rejected but I'm going to polish it a little and see if that gets published too. The minimum cashout at ReviewStream is $50 so I need to publish 100 reviews in order to get paid real money. It seems really hard but I'll give it a shot and see how long does it take to get those 50 dollars. And how about you? Have you earned money at ReviewStream?
congrats, seems like a long way to go, hope you get there, there is a paid for content portion on my blog if your want to stop by. take care and happy posting
• Mexico
Hi francisco, yes it's a long way to go but I think I can get there. I just need lots of ideas of things to review and invest a little of my free time. I send you a private message to ask you about what you say of your blog. See you around!