Has anyone thrown a surprise party for you?

@reco13 (605)
I guess most of us love surprises, especially if the surprise really is heart-warming. I almost always feel surprised during my birthdays. This is through the gifts I receive regularly from my bf. My bf is abroad but we have constant communication. He knew that I never had birthday parties before. Maybe he felt that somehow, I need to feel how it is to celebrate and have a party. So, on my 19th birthday, I had a surprised party organized by him. He called my friends, planned for a party and during my birthday, my friends visited me and to my surprise, they were bringing cakes, ice cream, lots of foods, different drinks, balloons, and even flowers. Wow, I loved it. We party all day 'til night. I thanked my bf and just missed him more. How about you. Has anyone thrown a surprise party for you? Who? And How did you feel?
@megamatt (14332)
Party Hat - This is a picture of a party hat. Something that is commonly worn at a surprise party.
People have tried to throw a surprise party for me, but they always do something to give it away. This was ages ago and my friends, well they are not really good at keeping a secret. So something was pretty much inadvertently revealed to me. It might not be a good idea to talk about your secret in a place where I might be hanging around. Still, I went along with it and humored everyone by acting surprised. Although I did inform them in the end, that they were a bit lousy at surprising people. That is one of the only times, if not the only times that people that I know have tried to throw a surprise party for me, which was not really all that much of a surprise. Some people just are not good at keeping secrets.
@redhotpogo (3935)
Never. Its hard to suprise me. I would know if something is up. I watch people's reactions constantly.