What do you do when you are angry or you have a problem not solved

@cip116 (1011)
Romania
Each person has a way of showing I do in those moments only things that not need attention or concentration as an example : make order and cleanliness in the office or at home (not go in the kitchen that is dangerous:))
@lowloy (316)
I have a few problems not tackled yet. For the mos I am patient and go about my business. Eventually I will solve the problem or at least find an alternative to what I have been trying to do. tommorrow is another day and cast your woories onto The Lord he will help.
@picjim (3003)
If you mean the things that you avoid i'd say i avoid getting into a discussion which makes me angry.When there is problem which is unsolved and if i'm not in state of mind to think clearly then i turn my attention towards music or any good movie i enjoy to divert my mind.I sleep over the problem and when i'm in a more relaxed mood i try to sort out the problem again.I try to relax to get over my anger and wont do any activity which makes me more thoughtful.
@shibham (17025)
i always say myself as "cool down beta( son), cool down" then i try to find out the proper system to solve that problem. it is said that slow and steady wins the race. take care.
@MsTickle (24965)
Hi cip...if you are angry because your discussions are being deleted and therefore your questions are not being answered or your problems not solved then don't you think it's time you read the Guidelines??? There is a link for them at the bottom of every page. They will explain the stars, the other numbers and what we should and should NOT do while we are participating on myLot. Then it's up to you.