CA needed for military?

May 13, 2010 7:33am CST
I do military work in Cnada and they will pay for any schooling you have as long as you can tell the government some way ti can imporove your job or advance you in or help the forces in some way. How can I sway them that I need designated chartered account stuff? Any suggestions are great guys ! :) Thanks in advance.
No responses