What do you think of the flat screen tv's made by Memorez?

I went to a store called the "Weekend Store. They are like a factory outlet. I really needed a tv as my ancient tv simply wouldn't keep color Every Tv I saw, even at walmart, was at least 149. I saw one at this store for 99 I plugged it in an it automatically set itself to the tv. Picture is excellent ANyone else have a Memorex Flat Screen.. Mine is only 19 or 22 ' but that's an upgrade from my old 13 inch tv.
I do believe I have one it's a 19 inch that I just bought a few months back. it is packed up ready to move so I can't look at it for you. it was the lowest priced one and on sale so I bout it. I paid a lot more than you did though. I bought a 32inch for my living room. That one my mother is borrowing till I get ready to move out. The tv shows great as well.
Well, I can tell you the picture is so crisp and the colors sharp. I am happy so far. It didn't come with remote. I believe it was a display tv for walmart or kmart they sell these itmes to this outlet. I saved a lot of money I suppose;) Joy
@max1950 (2313)
what i found on cnet all the reviews were pro no cons against the 19 inch you made a good buy according to what i could find online, enjoy.