black or white

Would you rather be black or white. I personal would be black because if i was black no body would mess with me or stare me down. Tell me why you would prefer to be black or white.
I have black skin and I can tell you first hadn you would be picked on more than you could handle. You would not be treated the same as many other races are today. You would age well and look great at an early age when many are balding and wrinkled from all the sun they bathed in to get a tan. LOl But,your views are wrong to say the least.
@djemme (78)
Black skin, white skin, olive ... it doesn't matter. What is it that makes us want to have what we don't have? If we have curly hair, we want it straight. If we have straight hair, we want it curly. My daughter has lovely thick black hair, she's always telling me she wishes it was the same color as mine (light brown). BTW, the notion that nobody would mess with someone with black skin is a little outdated and racist... it's also not true. I don't mean to offend you, but I think your comment could be misconstrued.
@maximax8 (28256)
I think it would be lovely if I had white skin and red hair plus blue eyes or black skin, curly black hair and brown eyes. If I had black skin it would be great for times in tropical countries. I wouldn't ever have to worry about getting sunburn. If I was a ginger haired person I would have to wear lots of sun cream. I think black skin is beautiful. I have white skin, brown hair and green eyes.