What to do when goons attacks?

When you are going to somewhere alone and suddenly 1 or 2 goons come in front of you and want all your expensive things ,then what should do at that time?
I would stare the bum in the eyes and mark everything on his body from tattoos to scars. I would slowly take off what ever it was he wanted. I would then ask if he wanted this or that. and hand that over too. I would go with his fresh face on my mind straight to the police station. Then I would go to the store buy me a few candles and light one up for his azz.
@cbjones (1157)
When I read the word goons in this discussion, I automatically envisioned the Foot Clan from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. From what I can remember from old kung fu movies and such, goons never attack all at once. they like to take turns, which makes things a lot easier for the person getting attacked. I'd probably do a few wrestling moves()super kick, falling slam, hip toss and wait for the other one to charge at me once his friend is immobilized. Then I'd side step his attack, and watch him trip and fall into a dumpster or puddle of water. I'll probably need a funny catch phrase for when the fight is over with. Has to be something original though.