Do you monitor your earnings?

Now a days, a single penny is very important especially if you are the bread winner in the family. That you value every single amount you earn and spend in one day. And you are very keen in monitoring every single cent of your hard-earned money. Here in mylot, every participation is evaluated. Either you join by asking new topic for discussion or just participate by simply responding to top discussion. And since every participation in this field has a corresponding value, the question, do you also monitor your earnings here in mylot?
i do agree about the money being hard-earned. But, when most of the online earnings are HARDLY earned, there is nothing wrong in monitoring the earnings.. cent after cent. however, in my case, I AM not so bothered. I do keep an eye .. on the changes, ... if it is reported, like in the case of mylot, where you can see the changes, at the top of the page. but, it has been over 2months, that I actually checked the online paypal account for the balances. that is my story. Thankyou for the opportunity. But, .. as per the guidelines of mylot, any discussion about earning in mylot.. is not allowed.
Good day to you, Your response is very much appreciated. Have a nice day.