ClockPay... slowly but surely

This is one of the sites I am under and this is my 3rd money maker in my ptc list after neobux and clixsense :D Pays everyday like clockwork hahaha all you really have to do is remember to click everyday, join sites you think are worth your time and read the paid emails a tip on upgrading versus renting referrals... ooops they don't rent out referrals once you pay for the referrals they're yours forever (or until you opt not to be a part of this site anymore) totally worth it cause you won't have to worry about renewing them every month or so and as soon as you have enough or trust the site enough... upgrade! don't forget to get friends as referrals too so that they'll have the same opportunity to earn as you :D that's all for now for my tips and tricks on ptc sites :D
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
if surely then i will surely use it.. can you give me more info about how much $ work is given daily when do they pay afte ri requrest payout
when you request for payout you'll receive it in your paypal in a few seconds minimum 1 dollar daily