How to make cool in house?

@kiran9 (255)
Hi my lot friends, I am staying sea side that's why there is very heat and sultry. I can't sleep even though than fan continuously running. How to cool the room at present the temperate is 45c. How to over come the heat and sultry?
If at all possible try to find a place that has air conditioners in place for you to use. If you have some ice around put some in a bucket and put it by your bed this will cool down your room a bit if the windows are not open. If you can buy yourself a fan and put a bucket of ice water right under it. The fan will blow the cooler temperature from the fan. If you can buy a cooling box that you put cold water into and it will cool down your room.
@kirthy (387)
you can pour water on the flour. the air will take the moister & keep the place cool. try it.
If you have enough money try to buy air conditioner. If it is too expensive for you, you can buy electric fan.