What creeps me the most...

1. When I'm in a car, and on my side I can see the wheel of a truck... I feel like I will get run over it. Gives me, goose bumps. 2. While in a vehicle and I pass by an underwater bridge, specially at night. The idea of me being thrown in that bridge and it's peach dark... Scary. 3. Butterflies! 4. This is so weird, but I always dream about something happening in my neck. Like, a ghost flew and it strangled my neck, or a cockroach flew and it landed on my neck... ewww... I hate it! It's always flying things landing in my neck. Creepy... What creeps you?
@Theresaaiza (10454)
1. Your number 1! 2. I am riding on a car, worse, I am practice-driving it, and I am approaching an intersection and at the same time seeing another vehicle speeding from that same intersection! I always feel my guts (intestines) go up! 3. Standing on the edge of a tall building and looking at the street below. 4. Geckos! 5. When swimming in the beach, I get scared when the water is already neck-deep.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, santosmarichris. These feelings freak me out too! I get very creeped out when I pass by a graveyard at night in the car. And also when I am passing by deep woods on the road when it is dark. This makes me very scared. I hope that someone or something does not come out of the shadows thrusting itself towards us in the car! Also being stuck in an elevator and landing on the base of the concrete floor being crushed makes me very scared and creeped out!
I am also creeped out by seeing the wheel of a truck by my window. My car is tiny and I feel like I could be squished pretty easily. That's also very scary to me. I get creeped out by bugs too. I hate bugs. They're just so gross. I could probably list a bunch more, but I'm about to go to sleep. Let's just say that I get creeped out by a lot of things.