How to send referall from Mylot

@jagjit273 (1740)
can anybody guise me Plaese how to send reeralls from here to your friend cirlcle. I dont see any referal option here.
@zralte (4186)
As far as I know, you cannot send it directly from myLot. However, you can email your friends you referral link. You can find your referral link by going to earnings----website banners Copy that and paste it on the email you are sending to your friends. I have written the Copy and paste part because I have noticed some members who have given out wrong referral link - some with some characters missing, thereby missing out on their referrals. Good Luck and Happy Lotting
just follow the instruction of zralte.. its right.. :)) happy lotting! :))
@zralte (4186)
Thanks regzocampo.
@mysdianait (64058)
Inside the page you mention, midway down on the left, is a link to invite your friends directly from myLot. This is what you see when you open it: http://www.mylot.com/nr/friends.aspx?t=1
@few00cent (2143)
people already answered to your question..however you can send direct invitation like friends community site or social site .just e-mail them about mylot with detail and with your referral links .