Was he even interested?

Guyana
What do you think of a man who says he is interested in you, however you know he is married so you inform him that you are not interested in dating a married man. He lets you know that he is going through a divorce. You say, "well when you get that right let me know. He subsequently goes and get a girlfriend a month later, and before his divorce even comes through.
Oh my, what a jerk. Sorry. You should know that yourself.
@erikmama (12934)
First of all, I think you need to be glad the guy found someone else and left you alone. Sounds to me like he wants his cake and to eat it too. These kind of men never plan to leave, and even if they are unhappy, they should end the relationship before pursing anything else,because even in unhappy relationships, it still causes a great deal of pain. I think you told the guy the right thing, and who know if he was interested.He was just looking for something other than his wife.Be happy you weren't one of his victims . Do you even know for sure he is filing a divorce?Was this something he was tellng? If he was truly divorcing her, then he is is probably on the rebound, ready to have some fun as a single man.But he should wait til it is final.
@zerosama (73)
well he just want to get under you. The divorce is just an excuse so you would date that guy. And after he's trough with you he would date another woman with his same damn excuses..
He is a completely insane, do you think there is a normal married guy who would date and court another woman? well I heard a couple of that in our neighbor so that makes it part of the norm society nowadays. If those men can't control themselves hope the women do, I mean the women should stay away from married men.