How vain are you?

I admit I myself am very vain. I love hot muscles, hot faces, and hot love making. I expect the best is that horrible. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder yes, but can you say you can truly love someone who is your "beast"? Some physical attraction is necessary right? I just don't understand how to look past that... maybe im genetically disabled lol.
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
yes i am also like you ..but i am a man and i only like the good looks in the girls but some times i get attracted to non good looking girls.. i mean you tell me how can you say no to girls like in the image i am uploading a country where all girls are hot.. slovakia
I think as humans we are drawn to beautiful things don't you agree? And yes she is very pretty =]
• Egypt
Dont worry your not vain, your just human. We as human beings love beautiful things and we are drawn to them and i was just like you but then i realized the term "sexy" dosent only refer to looks. I knew this guy who didn't really look the part , you know :skinny, no muscles etc. I was never drawn to him but one day he was tagged along in an outing and my friend was telling me about how popular he is around the girls and i just could see how that was. Then i knew that he cared about no girl , he flirted with no one and did absolutely nothing and that alone made him untouchable and kinda charming , he was the most confident guy ive ever known and yes i started to be attracted to him.
@dcvqz9 (63)
Oh yeah im like attracted to the same hot and sexy women.I mean 36-26-36 well who dosn't but the think i also like the ones with logn hairs,black eyes and juicy lips. muaahhh i like it