Are you a romantic?

Singapore
I remember a classmate in my secondary school who collects red beans (ormosia hosiei, a symbol for love). She put in a red bean in a glass jar and she's going to continue doing that each year until she meets her Mr. Right and then she will give the jar to him. This will signify the amount of time she has spent waiting for him to come along. I thought that was terribly romantic. Has anyone of you done anything similar?
@wizteen (505)
man! thats amazing really! sounds like stuffs in movies! the person she gives it to will be very pleased indeed. as for me, i don't know whether im romantic lol ive never been in a relationship but yeah.. i think i might give a rose or two... i can be sure about that
You might be surprised by the things you do when you are in a relationship. I have seen dramatic changes in people!
@rosie230 (1675)
Wow... I must admit I have never done anything like that either, but yeah so romantic. I do think I am romantic person but not to that extent. Romance for me is the element of surprise, and I have always been romantic in the words in which I use to signify to that person how much I love them.
That is so sweet of you, that person must like hearing all that from you.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I have never done anything like that, or heard of anyone else doing it, but it is a really cute idea. I hope whoever she ends up giving it to likes it a lot, I know I would if someone gave me something like that!