help! i'm nostalgic..

it's hard to resist.. how can i overcome nostalgia? i want to go home but i can't.. my schedules won't allow. could you help me overcome this?
You have to take a moment and think if this condition profits you and the people around you. Then, you should start rebuilding yourself. Let the healing begin. Find new friends, enjoyable activities, focus on work or business and take a look at the brighter side of live.
hello friend.. thanks..
• Portugal
nostalgia well thats not that bad you mean you are remembering past things?^^ or thinking too much about your life? maybe you are not happy right now with your life. why dont you try to put yourself into some new activities? change your life routine^^ maybe you also need to meet new people why dont you go out with your friends when you are not working and meet new people? maybe you find life more interesting^^ you must do that^^ bcs when someone feels so nostalgic is bcs something is not ok^^ change your life routine. about me i hate routine but for now i need it to save some money and go for my dreams^^ yuhuuuuu