lost passport in another country

@labea17 (443)
June 21, 2010 11:22pm CST
I am a Japanese passport holder and I am also a green card holder. I have been staying in the US for years now. I just went on a vacation here in the Philippines and my passport was stolen. I need to go back to the United States. What should I do? What will the immigration officer in the airport in the United states would look for? Please help me!
3 responses
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
22 Jun 10
Only the Japanese embassy can help you with that. Without your passport you have a bit of a problem to leave the Philippines.
@fayas123 (229)
• Sri Lanka
22 Jun 10
i think it is not your mistake. So contact US embassy.
@vandana7 (65116)
• India
22 Jun 10
Hi labea, I am afraid I dont really know how this is to be resolved. I am here to know how one goes about it. :)