Aletter of apology

Recently I read a discussion by Professor2010 in which he has shown his deep anger to mylotters who requested for his friendship and, thereafter, immediately asked him to see their profile. I do not remember but I think, quite possibly, I had also sent such a message to him alongwith 15-20 other mylotters. I feel very ashamed and in fact one of mylotters reprimanded me for this. I had immediately sent a letter of apology to him and immediately stopped sending such request. I must admit that I have retired and my pension is very meagure. I came across one of such programme of some sort of chain-system and became a member. It required to enroll referrals. The amount of membership was not much. Therefore, I sent these requests with hope that some of mylotters would become members which would earn some money for me. After reading Professor2010 and letter of one of my friends, I felt very sad and I knew that I had committed a blunder. Though I am not sending such requests anymore, I can visualise the irritation mylotters might have felt after receiving my requests. I apologis to one and all and assure you that such thing would never be repeated by me.
• Spain
accepted
@ddaguno (3110)
Although I am not one of your 'victims' I'm sure your apology is accepted.