Nokia or sony ericsson?

@leo2050 (349)
You must be familier with the names Nokia and Sony Ericsson. Well they both are cellphone manufacturers. So which one would you prefer if you want to buy a cellphone in between both of them? Well mine preference goes to Sony.
I prefer Sony Ericsson just like you..
@o0jopak0o (6408)
i prefer nokia because of its os. but i have not seen the new ones on both brands so i cant really tell which is good now.
• Ethiopia
Most of the time i pefer Nokia to sony Erricson,Yes both are cellphone manufacturers.
for me, i prefer sony ericson, i love their design, and it is cheaper that nokia when compared with the same function and ability
Sony Ericsson seems to have many cool designs. However, I still think that Nokia cellphone's quality is the best. But I won't consider to buy a Nokia cellphone because I don't like its operating system. I like to use the Windows mobile. I love China