What is your first priority if you check into a hotel and/or resort?

@hushi22 (4941)
Whenever you check in a hotel, what is your primary concern? Budget? Internet? Room? Food? Location? What? What? What?
@aprilsong (1886)
Well,my top priority after checking into a hotel is to make sure its sanitation conditions and its facilities. After that,i want to see if its food is ok or not,if not, i need to find a right place for my meal.
@buggles64 (2715)
My first concern is cleanliness, my second concern is price and my third concern is customer service. If a resort does not have excellent customer service, you can bet I'll be going down the road, pay five dollars more to get treated with respect and as a customer should be treated...isn't that what people get paid for?
@MegiMK (266)
There are many variables, depending on the size of the party and the purpose of the trip. Normally, I fist check out the hotels in the general area I want/need to stay in, then pick the ones owned by my preferred chains (Fairmont, Starwood), then the usual - room size, bed configuration, size of the room/bathroom. Then, based on the purpose of a trip - I check for all the fitness and spa amenities, but only if it's a leisure stay and I know I'll be hanging out at my hotel a lot. If I travel to an event and just basically need a bed to crash on for a few hours at night, I look at the location (proximity to the venue) and price.
@tryit12 (57)
i usually check if the room is clean, the price and the location :)) i also check if they are offering free wifi :O
@pan_23 (420)
• Kuwait
my first priority is food only. if i go to other place ,other than my state or other country, i will see my coutry's recipes where ever i go. next will see for budget. i dont mind if internet is there or not. if i will go for vacation i will enjoy a lot without office work and internet. i am too much interested in seeing net. but if i go outside i wont see internet and i want to see new places without any worries of household and office works. i will adjust room,in any condition(if it is small also),but it should be lightly neat.
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
Me, budget first as I always travel on a budget. lol! And then of course I have to check whether amenities are good enough for the rate it is being marketed or whether it falls under. I don't care much about food unless of course theirs is the only restaurant available in the area. Internet not at all. I'm travelling because I want to explore the place not cuddle inside my room googling or mylotting. Oooopps, now that I thought about it I suppose location is the main thing, it has to be centrically located to all the areas I want to visit, I don't want to be spending too much on transportation because that defeats the purpose of getting a cheap room.
First of all, is the location. I will make sure whether it is suitably located or not. It is because, if you plan to travel around a city, we need to choose a hotel with easy access to public transport. Secondly, is the sleeping arrangements. On booking the hotel room, i will state that ewhether i need a double bed or single beds, and other special requirements. Third, of course, it is about the budget.^^
@avani26 (1521)
For me I check into a hotel only when I go touring so my priority firstly is Location, Room, Food and last but not the least the BUDGET.
@dpk262006 (56098)
No doubt, budget is important, If I check in a hotel, however, I would like to check whether all switches and taps are running or not. It will be difficult to stay without proper electricity or water.
@busybee10 (3191)
Well! The first and foremost priority just before entering a hotel is the B U D G E T. If your pocket permits then the other things mentioned by you will any how follow. I enjoy good ambiance..........
@allamgirl (2145)
i don't rally check in at hotels, so i would choose to answer about resorts. budget. definitely budget. i'm not really picky. as long as the rooms's clean, it's okay with me. when it comes to internet, i'm not really particular about that. of course, the type of room's a factor too, the number of beds and if it has a bath in the room. location's also a factor. is it near the places i wanna go to, and if there are places to eat out. resort foods tend to be pricey, so when my friends and i stay at a resort, we usually eat out. another prime factor would have to be amenities. like the last time we stayed at a resort, we opted to stay with the one that has a pool even though the resort was walking distance from the beach.