Have you heard of Onioninsights.com which pays you to shop?

@kiran8 (15354)
Mangalore, India
There is a site which pays you to shop and write a summary and review of the shop where you are asked to shop.It is called onioninsights .com and the earnings good.You get to keep the articles that you buy and you get paid for shopping on top of that...I did a couple of assignments and liked the new experience...One can also go for a health check for free and get paid to write their opinion about the experience..
@bhanusb (5709)
Hi kiran, I shall visit that site and try to do some assignments. Thanks.
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
Yes , I hope that you are able to access it now....They have assignments for all the cities , all over India, so, it should not be a problem...All the best to you and happy mylotting
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi kiran madam, it is quite new to me,now itself i am opening the site,let me look how it looks like,what is the revenue you got in that site,how it works ,how can we visit the shop and how can we buy the things in that shop,i get the site,but there is message in the site that the site is under construction,so i think it may take few more days to see the site,have a nice day
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
Hi yugasini, I have not done many assignments with them, just 2-3 and for that other than the items that I purchased ,for which the money gets reimbursed I received Rs 75 as the commission.I hear that once you r5each a certain level you will earn more.. if interested you can try the phone number... The Onion Insights Team T: 91-22-65211001 M: 91-9769781001
@LouieWpHs04 (4560)
I checked it as well and it says "under construction". It sounds like an interesting site though so I will bookmark it and hopefully it will be back up soon.