Storm weather comforts me

I've always loved thunder and lightning... not the damage that they bring but just the comforting sounds of rolling thunder and the flashing light. I wish there was a season of the weather like right before it storms, it would be perfect. Do any of you guys love the storm weather or does it terrify you??
@T_Diamond (965)
• New Zealand
I love stormy weather, puts me right out. Just want to fall down and sleep, it's great. ...just not when I'm outside...
Lol. I know the feeling. I just enjoy the weather.. it is so comforting and mellows me out no matter what type of mood I'm in. Like I said I wish there was a season for that all by itself. Thanks for commenting!!
I like the rainy weather too very much. It gives the streets a much needed cleaning and it relaxes my mind,body and soul. I sleep so good when it rains. I was awaken from my sleep the other night the thunder was that loud. I went back to sleep and it was ok.
Yes, it is so peaceful and comforting. More people would be at home and just relaxing rather out in the street doing God knows what... if we just had this weather more often lol... I love it! Thanks for sharing!!