Do you think every creature in the world has their purpose?

Decomposers, animals, plants, bugs, and fishes have purpose in their lives. They all play a role in the ecosystem. I'm not sure about humans though, what role do you think we play in the ecosystem? We pollute the air, water, soil, mass produce animals for consumption, we have no competition in garbage dumping, we are capable of oil spill, we create wars, fail to bring back nature, hunt animals, make cities, bottle water, and more. We also have religion, and sins together with it.
@sam3m1 (190)
Overall, I agree with your premises with one exception. What earthly good are mosquitos? They spread disease, are irritating and a general nuisance. Your right about humans as well. They're also are irritating, spread disease, and are a general nuisance. If there is a God, he screwed up here.
@sam3m1 (190)
@arahvma23 (269)
Yeah I believe that every thing has a purpose in this world. I think that this is the mystery of life.In the case of humans, even though we do lots of terrible things with the ecosystem, we do have a thinking mind and conscience that always tell us the right thing to do even though we do not follow it all the time. We set the balance among the living and non-living creatures, the good and the evil.
@sallyj (1228)
Yes, but many times i wonder what their purpose is except to annoy me. Bugs that annoy also pollinate.