Taking pictures on top of an overpass

A view in EDSA - This is a part of EDSA
@mimiang (3779)
I was walking on overpasses and I thought that views are beautiful. One day, I also saw a tourist taking joy in the sceneries. She took pictures. I also took pictures
@annavi23 (6302)
hello there! your posts makes me remind of some things in my past. i find it funny when i have experienced taking photos with my friend while we are walking on the overpass.haha well,the scene was just an overpass and it's along the marcos highway i think.somewhere in cainta.and we never really took photos of the vehicles there.but it seems like it's a nice view.but we just took photo of ourselves while walking,really nice shot!
@ckyera (17223)
hi mimiang, i also have one picture in the overpass. hehe it as taken when e visited Cagayan de Oro. we took picture in there to have the view of SM Cagayan. haha but with overpass in Manila, i don't have one yet, maybe on my next visit i ill take one...it will surely a nice view...a view of everyday life in Manila or along Edsa.