Advice for someone getting married?

@killailla (1301)
I am getting married soon, it will be a ahuge adjustment as i had a child as a teen before meeting my fiance and now am entering not only a new marriage but my son(5) and I are entering a new family! I want advice from all the married/parents/divorcees out there!!!!Please
@wvchell78 (564)
Best wishes on your marriage! I did not have any children when my husband and I got married. Several of my friends have been married after they had children earlier in life and all of them are happy. I think it can be a wonderful life for all involved. The only thing I have ever seen is that not only are the two of you getting married but your son is too. But it sounds like you already know this!
@MySpot (2602)
Marriages don't change things as much as people sometimes expect them to. It's definitely a much more expensive break-up though! I think most people see it as a religious or sanctimonious occasion, not to be taken lightly (unless you're a celebrity).I believe that maybe you are getting cold feet, which is perfectly normal (I think) and if your relationship is healthy and your fiance` loves you and your son, then all will be well. Best of Wishes : )
@baysmummy (1638)
I wish you and your child the best of luck with the future, I am marrying my sweetheart September next year and i have a 4 year old child who i had before i met my man, he is fantastic with my son and treats him as his own!