earn money with a combination of xa.ly and easyhits4u

@rolento (227)
Spain
the idea of my plan is that using the credits that you earn trought easyhits you spend them making the people visit your site that previously you have shrinked with xa.ly, a site that pays 0,3 cents per visit, so if you give 300 daily credits you can make 1 daily $, and every 10k credits earned you get 3$ from easy hits, so the monthly amount can be of 33-35$ depending on the number of credits earned. oh, and if you like hyps that doesn't require investment contact with me and i'll give you one that gives you 15$ free, but you have to unlock them by surfing
@monouu (2612)
Are you sure easyhits4u allow xa.ly link? It already disallow similar sites like linkbuck, adf.ly since mostly they are frame breaker or come with lot of pop ups. I really doubt it will allow xa.ly link & xa.ly may not allow hits from traffic exchange as well.
@rolento (227)
• Spain
from the moment i didn't have any kind of problem, but maybe when i ask for a cashout on xa.ly they won't pay me, but in the TOS of xa.ly i have not seen anything that says that this practice is not allowed
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well its a good idea buy url shortening sites like those dont permit it. if you get caught your account will be suspended.