The best days of your life were your school days?

My parents once said to me, dont wish away your life be a child have fun and worry about the future when you get to it. Do you think your best days were at school when you hadnt a care in a world no responsibilities just play play play. I wish i was back in those days sometimes
My high school years were the best in my life. I had fun and went to my classes did my homework and had my boyfriend. I think after high school it all went down hill. I like living and seeing my day come every day but life really sucks now. Paying bills just to live and eat. It is nothing fun about that.
@ada8may21 (2419)
I dont consider it as my best days in life. Because I am so innocent at that time and for me life is not that real when you are still full of innocent with you. I would consider the best days in my life when I was in love and give birht to my son. For me that is the best days. I would really say that this is it.. this is the real life I am talking about. Giving life and nurturing another life that wouold soon grow up.