paymesocial.com, how do you actual make money from there?

I recently joined the paymesocial.com, recommend by one of the mylot members who sent me an instant message recently. It is a social network site no different than sidetick. But they specifically want you to download their toolbar, and get more referred members as many as possible. That is how they state the methods of making easy money from their website. I just wonder if you make money through other methods such as upload photos, or write blogs. Not necessarily to do all the advertisement work from that website?
the only way that you are able to earn money from paymesocial is if you get referrals. and they only pay you through alertpay so to me i think that paymesocial site is a waste of time.
yeah I am a member of there too.. and its hard to get referrals coz people are skeptics and busy on their facebook accounts.. geez.. they don't believe that there is money on the internet. and I haven't seen payment proof yet i've been searching the internet for the past few weeks but i have no luck in finding one..