what type of machine is this, does anyone know the name?

United States
July 27, 2010 1:58pm CST
Ok so the company I am looking for is actually in the long term market for a machine that can take bulk rolls of material (either paper or fabric from .5 mils up to 50 mils thick) and unroll it split it into variable sizes (ie a 10' wide roll down to 5' and 5'; or 3' and 3' and 4') and then re-roll it in the smaller sizes, possibly even reducing the length of the roll so that would need to be measured as well. I know there is a machine out there that can do this, but I just do not know what it is called, as I am not a very technical person, but my boss has left it up to me to find a few examples, lol. Any help at all would be great. Thanks and cheers!
1 response
• India
27 Jul 10
HI lanfear... the machine you r speaking about is a conventional ROLLER MACHINE. the specification that you have mentioned are very small and it is the roller machine which can be operated with these specifications.