Amazon gift card

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if you guys ever joined mysurvey. I've had enough points to redeem a $15 amazon gift card. On the gift card, it says My question is can I use gift card in I like the items in better because it has more variety and selection compared to If the gift card doesn't work, I'll have to redeem a $10 cheque, which I don't need. I need a pair of shoes in Have anyone had this kind of dilemma before? It's not a big dilemma but it's kind of suck if you can't get what you need. Thanks guys.
No, you can only use it on, I'm pretty sure it will explain that in the fine print on the website where you got the card from. I currently have some money in and since they are not added together. As far as I know, will also not ship Canada. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.
thx for letting me know. I know it sucks that gift card can't be used in However, I think can still ship to Canada, because they have international shipping rate to Canada. I might be wrong, but I'll just try it anyway. Thx again.