Friends please suggest me about my Banking Account whether to continue or not.

Hi friends i am going to quit the job soon so can i use that current bank account in future? or they means bank will lock the account after leaving the present organisation? or our organisation itself will block the account? So i am thinking which one is correct and what to do? Please help me friends.
• Saudi Arabia
There many option my friend one is ask your organization to not block your existing account, second if the organization you've working for insist to block your current account just close it and open another one.Don't make to hard to just simple problem. The important is you have your savings.
Friend what i mean to say is all ready i have an account then why i have to close the same right. I can continue know. Whats the problem for that if i continue? And how can i ask because i am gonna quit that organization. Will they say yes?
@aaronfyzeon (1920)
If the account is under your name then even if you already quit the company you are working with now then you will still be able to use that bank account. The one that they have applied for you is for salary account so there would be no interest rates with that even if you still have a certain amount left and even if the account has a low balance it will not be closed. you can still put money on it and serve as a savings account. I already quit the company I was working with but then i am stil able to use my ATM card and put money on it.