anyone know a kind of software?

@cachehit (166)
August 12, 2010 11:27am CST
i want to find a software(or editor)which have a kind of functio:when you write article in it,it can corresponse a hyperlink with a specified word.for example,if you input the word "mylot" ,it can plus hyperlink of on it with underline. the word which you want to have a link should be modified,removable,and multiable.if it exist .please tell me its name.thank you~
1 response
• India
12 Aug 10
I don't know about this kind of software but i will advice you to search about zemanta (i guess i remember the name correctly )......
@cachehit (166)
• China
13 Aug 10
thank you,it's very good,i'm using it ,does it support chinese?or can you recommand similar software like this which compatible well with chinese