Have you finished school shopping yet?

I think I will buy a few pairs of jeans and shirts. Then as the school year goes on I will buy more. I have to get clothing for two growing boys who want all the lastest and great stuff. I know I have to put other things first for right now. I don't even have a note book yet.. Should I wait on the list or buy some right now? I don't know which way my head is on right now......Have a blessed day!
@cher913 (25890)
i dont buy new clothes for my kids unless they need them. my older daughter buys her own but my youngest is still growing, so it would be pointless to buy her a whole new wardrobe now, only to have her outgrow it in a couple of months. she will wear what she has for now. as for the rest, we pretty much have it.
@MrDollars (454)
I wonder if you could actually borrow some clothes from someone you know and then return them later when you have enough money for clothes again. Your boys will have to deal with what they can get and learn that it is better than nothing. Try not to stress so much over this or you will make yourself sick. Good thing to go to a salvos type of store and grab books, pens, pants and shirts etc. Good luck. $-MrDollars-$
@ravinskye (8242)
The only thing we have got so far for school is their new shoes. My daughter just got a bunch of stuff handed down to her from my best friend's daughter. It is all in really good shape. So I told her I was only going to get her one or two new outfits to start the school year. Her birthday is 2 weeks after school starts too so I'm sure she'll get new clothes from her grandparents. My middle one starts kindergarten this year and she needs clothes the most. She gets all her sister's hand me downs but by the time she gets them they are pretty worn out. So I'm going to get her a few more outfits to start out. Luckily they aren't at the age where they need name brand clothes or anything like that.