How do you store rubber bands?

rubber bands - This is how I store my rubber bands in a washed out peanut butter jar.
How do you store your rubber bands? Do you keep them in the original bag that they came in or do you take them out and put them in a ziplock bag. I wouldnt want my rubber bands to get dusty so I assume others would feel the same way. If mine got dusty I would want to throw them away. My niece has a rubber band ball collection that she just got started. Thats one way to store them but they could still get dusty that way so I wouldnt want to do that either. The way I store mine is in a washed out peanut butter container. It works great. Theres no way they will get dusty inside that and the jar is easy to open and see through so you can tell easily whats in there when you look at the shelf or open the drawer that its in.