Yoga, aerobics, pilates, spinning...?

@olisaur (1932)
There are so many diferent workout things out there these days. What kind do you prefer? Rigourous or more streching-oriented? I am a person that is not fond of sports or exercise, but I find that my body feels really good after having a good workout. I think I prefer aerobics and dance, things where you have to move around a lot rather than weights or yoga or things where you stay more still.
@MsTickle (24983)
I have osteo-arthritis.... it all hurts.... before, during and after. Exercise sux.
@greenline (14864)
Yes, indeed, excersizing refreshes the body. Whenever time permits, and weather is favorable, I would go out to the park nearby my home and go jogging. That is my favorite way of excersizing after I get back home from work. An excellent way to get refreshed and energized. When the weather is not so favorable, I would just have to do some excersizing at home.