Do you have a washer at home? I want one too

We can't have one in my building. But,I know two people who have them in their apartments. Would you get one if you knew it was not allowed? I know my sister has one and she is not allowed to have one. But,she does not live in my building anymore either.I have way too much clothes to wash every week......have a great day!
I hope I can get an apartment that has a hook up after my lease is up here. It's so expensive to use their laundry mat here. (maybe that's why they don't have hookups!) I would not get one if it was against the policy though. It would not be worth it to be out on the street!
@MrDollars (454)
Do you mean you can't have a washer in your building or just in your apartment? Could would seem strange hat you can not have one in the building in general. I do not think I would get one if I was not allowed one in the first place because I am not really a rebel haha. If I had the guts and could not take carrying heaps of clothes every now and then to some other washer then yeah I think....hmmm MAYBE! lol I would. Damn I don't know. Like I said, I am not a rebel and find that I obey rules more than I break them. $-MrDollars-$
@sharie16 (2213)
We have a washer with dryer but it's not the expensive one, it's just a typical washing machine though it is still helpful for washing clothes....Try to ask permission my friend if you can bring one washer, if not, maybe you can just ask what's the reason why you are not allowed to have a washer in your building... Happy Monday!
Of course I would.. I don't care if it's not allowed. I can't live without one! I think I've developed an obsession with clean clothes.. They need to be washed, if something falls on the ground that's clean, then it needs to be washed again. I love the smell of my laundry soap, keeps my clothes smelling fresh.. So I would get a washer even if I'm not supposed to. Where we live we're also not allowed pets, but I have 2 cats.. They don't care. Rules are meant to be broken.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
My husband and I live with his parents and so there is a washer and dryer here. We're looking to get a house whenever we do move out because I would much rather have a washer and dryer and I know some places don't have the hookups. I've never heard of one not allowing a washer. The machines at laundry mats can be so expensive, the last time my husband and I went to one was to wash comforters for his mom while she did other washing, it was spring cleaning if I remember correctly.