fruity pizza!

@maxen07 (892)
My aunt made this as a healthier alternative snack. All she needed was a can of fruit cocktail, self-raising flour for the crust, honey for sweetening it up a bit, and a pizza pan. Yummy!
@smilemoon (767)
• United Arab Emirates
That add some idea for us.
@romania2 (237)
This sounds good - even though I dislike pineapples on my pizza. Maybe a whole fruit "pizza" could change my mind. I really must try this, it sounds like a pie or cake or something.
@emarie (5455)
It sounds interesting, I've had sweet type pizza's before with frosting and stuff. But I don't know how healthy it would be. It sounds really sweet to me with a lot of sugar and carbohydrates. I would change it to a thin whole wheat crust and maybe use fresh fruits because canned fruit cocktails normally have HUGE amount of sugar in their syrups.
@sender621 (14956)
Children of all ages need a healthy snack! Pizza is enjoyed by so many many! I've never heard of a fruity pizza, but it sounds like a delicious idea!
@durgabala (1362)
I have never had a fruit pizza, yesterday had mushroom pizza, it was fantastic. may be I can try your recipe.
That sounds good. I have never had a fruit pizza like that before. I have had a peanut butter dessert pizza with chocolate chips that is yummy and an apple crisp pizza. Also I have had a peanut butter and grape jelly pizza that is a local pizza chain makes. It is one of their most popular pizzas just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.