Is there any best strategy in saving money?

A lot of people now a days, gives advises, share thoughts and procedures on how to earn an income. Not only to earn but to have an EXTRA income. Meaning, you can have an additional money aside from the monthly salary that you are receiving. And since the topic is all about earnings, a lot of people dwell and go for it. However, aside from earning and having an extra, we, people should also learn how to save money. There will be no use to earn much if we dont know how to save the earnings that we received monthly. For this reason, I think, we should act now to save an amount of money from the earnings that we received monthly, hence, our earnings will be useless if we dont know how to save a portion of it. Are there any stragegies you want to share on how to save money? Is there any quick procedures and method on saving a money?
It is hard to save money these days. I have had monry I stashed to save and had to use it. Times are hard and living poor does not help at all. I wish I could save some money.
Truly indeed its hard to save a money. This is quite difficult though your earnings is high. The more earnings you have, the more chance that you neglect the idea of saving.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
My best tips regarding this are: - start right now! Not when you make more money, not when you have paid your loans of or whatever. Start RIGHT NOW! Every small thing helps. - Automate your savings if possible. That way you won't have to decision if to save or not each month, and you won't miss the money as much. - Make a coin jar, meaning start saving small change on a regular basis. Now that is money you really do not miss, but it quickly adds up!