Has anybody working joined please post your experinces. I have a balance 1.40. It is genuine ptc site.
@ekoytyas (4672)
when this site was launch, it was great site, i got once from this site. but i hear rumor that site was sell and today that site back again with new admin. still don't know the future of this site..
@manju1986 (190)
4 Sep 10 is growing rapidly now a days and maintaining good reputation from months. You can trust this site. Surely you will receive the money shortly from can check the forum of for more payment proofs. You may find some active Indian members in the forum as well.
@ermi46 (68)
• Hungary
I am working in cashium too. I have only $1.33 on my account, but i think its a good site, and i trust to this bux site.
@laniekins (4585)
I am currently a member of cashium but I still didn't reach the minimum payout. This is a legit site and I hope that it will not turn into a scam like Mybux.