shopping, doors, bags

when you go shopping do you love to have loads of bags with your new purchases in so you can show everyone what a great day you have had or do you hate carrying around all your purchases and feel tired with your arms hurting and get fedup banging into everyone and struggeling with all the shop doors?
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
I don't really like shopping, whenever I do I would feel guilty after. lol! But when I do and end up with lots of bags I'll choose one bag that's big enough to it them all and dump all the small ones in there. I hate carrying lots of bags and like you said banging into everyone.
@slothgurl (573)
• Enumclaw, Washington
When I did shop at malls, I prefered to put everything into one big bag. I really didn't want anyone to know what, or how much of anything I had. I would never want to appear to be struggling with a heavy load, that is when it would be easier for a thief to take advantage of you! Nowadays, I just do my shopping online so I have no worries of being robbed, and no driving, gas wasting, time wasting, Etc.