do you think india need young prime minister?

i think india is leading but with old leaders..,accordinng me rajiv gandhi was only young leader who lead this country.i think mr.manmohan singh is great leader and human.but india should look for young prime minister...!!
I dont think a younger PM could make a big difference. India was growing very slow even when rajiv gandhi was ruling.It is the industrialization that did the trick for india.And manmohan played a key role in the economic reforms started in 1991 which paved the way for rapid economic growth.It is not the age, but what a PM does matters. But it is high time to throw out the uneducated politicians and replace them with educated youth.
@thanks1961 (7049)
Hi dear, I don't think there are young people are in India to become a Prime Minister!! Regards, Thank-s
@anurag3786 (6275)
I think it is not really matter that Prime minister should be young or old. But I think it is really matter a prime ministers has every quality to solve every matters and he/she also have experience for leading the country. Because a prime minister has many responsibilities on their shoulders and every peoples are hopeful on them. So I think these qualities must be in a prime ministers.