is toneaday legit?

@mylosha (286)
Hai mylotter, i have joined toneaday a week before and i completed my first level and they said that they would revive my work and reward the $2 automatically but since i did not receive any mail and $2 dollar from them. so my mind doggling that whether this site worth to spend my time or not please clarify my doubt.
@arko009 (256)
• Kolkata, India
Sorry about you,it is happening because so many new raters are coming,and they are doing well with 13 staffs,so have patient,they will pay you,some people have waited for 2 months,and they got their payment.To cheer you up,I would like to say that I am a member of Toneaday for 2 months now,and I am really happy to say that I got over $300 in these span of time,and it feels good.And now I am earning around $10 each day from there,so dont think it is a scam,like me many of people are more than satisfied with Toneaday,If you live in Canada,you can visit their office,they are there to always help you.Don't loose your heart my friend,it is the best paying website by doing hard work right now.
@gloryacam (5546)
I got paid my first 2$ but now I can't even open the site. I mean, when I go to the site, it loads up my account settings saying I need to update. And when I hit update, it just freezes. Thanks for the 2 $, but, I think it's a scam site.
@salonga (28050)
My friends said this site is a scam so I would rather just avoid this site. If you want to earn real money then just review products at reviewstream. I've been earning money from this site. My only problem is I lack enough time because I also have a regular job. But if you have all the time in the world and can write descriptively then reviewstream will make money for you. Here are my payment proofs: (not a referral link):
@greenline (14865)
Hello. I am in a pretyy much the same position as you are. I completed the first level about ten days ago, and the message said that I would be receiving an email soon on the result of the evaluation on my work. I still have not received any email. Will it ever come ? I guess I just have to wait and see. In the meantime, no acitivty with Toneaday !